Vacation rental apartment. Sleeps 5, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. No pets allowed.
Chicago, IL 60622
Experience Chicago's most exciting, trendy neighborhood -
Wicker Park and Bucktown. This three bedroom, one bathroom vacation rental puts you steps from the center of the neighborhood full of great chefs, craft cocktail bars, and eclectic boutiques and galleries.
Get downtown in minutes via the CTA Blue Line train, bus, or cab, to see Millennium Park, the Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier and dozens of other attractions.
Apartment is fully furnished, with flat-screen TVs, great living room and dining space, and a full kitchen for cooking in.
Enjoy the amenities and security of a hotel in the privacy of your own home, all just a short walk from coffee shops, restaurants, and nightlife!
Stayed 10 days ending in
a guest from Socorro, NM recommends this vacation rental
Great location with easy access to public transportation. Lots of stores, bars, restaurants, coffee houses and theaters in the neighborhood. Would definitely go back!
Stayed 1 day ending in
Ayesha K from Des Plaines, IL recommends this vacation rental
We had an awesome experience, very nice and cozy place in the heart of wicker park. No disturbance from anyone and the staff of At home inn was very cooperative and was available upon request. The place was only 20 minutes away from downtown Chicago, 2
minutes away from blue line train station. We had a car so they had provided us two park car garage. I Would love to come back and stay here in future. :)
Stayed 30 days ending in
Stephanie M from Santa Monica, CA recommends this vacation rental
The location is GREAT! The apartment is nice and quiet. The amenities listed were all available. Overall, the apartment was great. There were just a few things that seemed like common sense that were completely missed.
1. There was no trash can in the bathroom. Just one tiny one in the kitchen under the sink.
2. All of the lights except for one in the kitchen were out. It was pretty dim in there.
3. There were 2 rolls of toilet paper provided for my month stay. One of them had gotten wet at some point. Gross.
4. It looked like the apartment had been cleaned ages ago. There were spider webs and the walls were kind of dirty.
5. It got cold very quickly so I pulled down some folded blankets from the closet. They were not clean. I work for a laundry company so I had them cleaned. But before that, they were definitely not clean.
6. When I checked in the garage door opener was missing. Due to construction next door, this is the only way to get into the garage. It was finally found 30 minutes later. The neighbors upstairs were using both garage door openers (one for each apartment).
The leasing agent retrieved it for me and asked them to move their car to just one side of the garage. Then he left. I waited an hour before they actually moved their car. I had to finally ring the doorbell and ask them again. This really should have been
handled by the leasing agent. Granted, I booked the apartment hours earlier so there wasn't much time...
7. They provide coffee. Whole bean coffee. There does not seem to be a grinder anywhere in the apartment. ??
Click calendar to set checkin/checkout dates. clear calendar
Select/Confirm the number of travelers to get a rate quote.
*Seasonal rates are estimates only. Actual rates may differ. Seasonal rates do not include fees or taxes.
To request information about booking this vacation rental, please fill out the form below.
At Home Inn Chicago
445 W Erie St #110
Chicago, IL 60654
- All Rights Reserved
At Home in Chicago 405 W Eugenie St Chicago, Illinois 60614 +1 (312) 640-1050 firstname.lastname@example.org
© 1999 -
| Powered By Escapia Vacation Rental Software |